[root] Mobile ODIN Pro v3.76 APK
Mobile ODIN – Full firmware flashing straight from the device itself!
[root] Mobile ODIN Pro APK
Mobile ODIN is the on-device firmware flasher of choice. Just throw those firmware files on your (internal or external) SD card, start Mobile ODIN and flash away.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S:
- – GT-I9000/B/M
- – GT-I9003/L
- – AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897Samsung Galaxy S2:
- – GT-I9100/T/G/M
- – SHW-M250S/K
- – SC-02C
- – AT&T SGH-I777
- – Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- – USCC SCH-R760
- Samsung Galaxy S3:
- – GT-I9300/T
- – GT-I9308
- – LTE SHV-E210S
- – LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- – AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- – TMOUS SGH-T999
- – Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- – VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- – USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
- Samsung Galaxy S4:
- – LTE GT-I9505
- – Sprint SPH-L720
- – TMOUS SGH-M919
- – USCC SCH-R970
- – Canadia SGH-I337M
- Google Galaxy Nexus:
- – GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- – CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
- Samsung Galaxy Note:
- – GT-N7000/B
- – GT-I9220
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- – GT-N7100
- – LTE GT-N7105
- – AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- – TMOUS SGH-T889
- – Sprint SPH-L900
- – VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- – USCC SCH-R950
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0″:
- – 3G GT-N5100
- – Wi-Fi GT-N5110/N5113
- – LTE GT-N5120
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″:
- – 3G GT-N8000
- – Wi-Fi GT-N8010/N8013
- – LTE GT-N8020
- Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- – Tab 7″ GT-P1000
- – Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L, GT-P6210
- – Tab 7.7″ GT-P6800, GT-P6810
- – Tab 10.1″ GT-P7500, GT-P7510
- – Tab 2 7″ GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P3113
- – Tab 2 10″ GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113
- Samsung Galaxy 5:
- – GT-I5500/B/L/T/M
- – GT-I5503/T
- – GT-I5508
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
For discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
- Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
- Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file – Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
- From the desktop ODIN you may be used to “PDA”, “PHONE”, and “CSC” buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the “Open file …” button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
- Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
- Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to “Flash firmware”. Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
- First release with Qualcomm SGS4 support, which needed many new hacks (hence the delay), so there may still be issues!
- – Fixed: Files from internal SD would not flash on Android 4.2+ devices
- – Updated: SuperSU v1.34
- – Added: Support for:
- – Note 10.1″ LTE GT-N8020
- – Note 8.0″ 3G, Wi-Fi, LTE GT-N5100/10/13/20
- – S4 Qualcomm LTE
- – International GT-I9505
- – Sprint SPH-L720
- – T-Mobile SGH-M919
- – US Cellular SCH-R970
- – Canadia SGH-I337M
Download : [root] Mobile ODIN Pro 3.76
Plz Use AndroZip Root File Manager To Extract The Downloaded Files
Download For Free From File Choco™
Buy It From Google Play
Share This APP With Others